Author Topic: Can someone explain this one?  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Jesse and Kim Dunfee

• Forever in our hearts!
  • I Walk By Faith Not By Sight
Re: Can someone explain this one?
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2009, 04:33:08 PM »
Ed,
  No to the #1. I have no ones but have one one in my sites so I may have one one soon, that would be the 411.....I am quite imbarassed to say I have only 4 setsof skillets that are complete.

Offline Chuck Rogers

• Forever in our hearts!
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2009, 09:18:00 PM »
"As long as a hundred of us remain alive we will never be subject to tyrannical dominion because it is not for glory or riches or honours that we fight, but for freedom alone which no worthy man loses

Offline C. Perry Rapier

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2009, 09:30:23 PM »
Ed,
  No to the #1. I have no ones but have one one in my sites so I may have one one soon, that would be the 411.....I am quite imbarassed to say I have only 4 setsof skillets that are complete.

Jesse, you sure have no reason to be embarassed at all about having four complete sets of skillets. I think thats pretty noteworthy.  ;) :)

Offline Jeff Seago

• Gotta Love WAGS!!!
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2009, 10:27:21 PM »
I would agree with Perry as I don't even have one complete set of anything.  A collection should always be a work in progress or it will just become and accumulation.  That is just my opinion.  Four complete sets is pretty good because almost all of the sets have at least one skillet that is hard to find and expensive when you do find it.

If you can get the 411 I would be very jealous.  That would be the crown jewel of my collection for sure!!  Probably worth more than the rest of my small collection combined if you ask me.