Author Topic: Cathode material  (Read 17484 times)

Offline Robert Hilman

Re: Cathode material
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2009, 07:25:44 PM »
Chris, there are people that would try to make money on it. I was raised if you can't use it and you meet someone who can, GIVE it to them. But there are not many people like that now. :(
I hear voices..........and they don't like you!

Offline C. Perry Rapier

« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2009, 08:39:57 PM »

Perry,
Glad you like the stove. I don't care for the glass cook-top, but the self-cleaning oven comes in handy for cleaning iron.

Chris

Chris, does this mean you ain't gonna send me the skillet?  :(

Offline Chris Stairs

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2009, 08:45:17 PM »
You must already have one like that don't you Perry?
“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Stephen Hawking

Offline C. Perry Rapier

« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2009, 08:59:16 PM »

Yes Chris, I have a couple three like that, they are pretty neat pieces. I think I got a number 12 like that.

Offline Chris Stairs

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2009, 09:04:04 PM »

Yes Chris, I have a couple three like that, they are pretty neat pieces. I think I got a number 12 like that.

This one is marked 10, but is the size of a 12. It's 13" in diameter, 15" across the spouts.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 09:48:37 PM by Fryerman »
“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Stephen Hawking

Offline Lee Sumner

• My Name Is Nobody
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2009, 10:41:19 PM »
I'm sure if Lee keeps his eyes open, he will find something local for less. I'm just giving him an option.

Chris,
          I appreciate the offer  [smiley=biggthumpup.gif] that was kind of you to try to help me out but you were right, I did find some SS local I checked one more recycling center that I missed in the phone book and sure enough they had a piece they would sell for $16  :o  seems SS sells for a $1 a pound around here the sad thing is that i could have got  it free because where it came from was a local McDonald's that was being torn down so they could build a new one right down the street from me. Missed the boat on some free SS that's for sure >:(

Teleking

« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2009, 12:46:58 PM »
So, once you pay that lab to measure your chromium VI, you'll just get requests from the TROLL for more tests and then more.  so don't feed the troll.   He's a visitor on our site for 7 days and makes a total of 15 posts, all on chromium VI, nothing else................

Well I haven’t bothered to check back because it is very apparent that no one here is interested in the facts nor can produce any on a topic said to have been discussed in depth.  

Based on the continued sarcasm, personal attacks, and childish behavior to lock threads, it is very apparent who the trolls really are.  Very, very sad really, from a bunch of so-called professionals.

Don’t bother responding with more of the same TROOLISH remarks as I will not be back to read them.  First time I have ever seen a mod side with a flamer and have a troll continue an attack for the sole purpose to get a thread locked.  Keep up the good work, Good day.  

Offline Chris Stairs

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2009, 01:02:02 PM »
I did find some SS local I checked one more recycling center that I missed in the phone book and sure enough they had a piece they would sell for $16  :o  seems SS sells for a $1 a pound around here the sad thing is that i could have got  it free because where it came from was a local McDonald's that was being torn down so they could build a new one right down the street from me. Missed the boat on some free SS that's for sure >:(

Lee,
  Post some pics when you get get it up and running. I still haven't set one up, but I might some time this summer if my leads pan out, and I start finding some local iron.

Chris

Offline Roger Barfield

• Forever in our hearts!
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2009, 01:16:17 PM »
So, once you pay that lab to measure your chromium VI, you'll just get requests from the TROLL for more tests and then more.  so don't feed the troll.   He's a visitor on our site for 7 days and makes a total of 15 posts, all on chromium VI, nothing else................

Well I haven’t bothered to check back because it is very apparent that no one here is interested in the facts nor can produce any on a topic said to have been discussed in depth.  

Based on the continued sarcasm, personal attacks, and childish behavior to lock threads, it is very apparent who the trolls really are.  Very, very sad really, from a bunch of so-called professionals.

Don’t bother responding with more of the same TROOLISH remarks as I will not be back to read them.  First time I have ever seen a mod side with a flamer and have a troll continue an attack for the sole purpose to get a thread locked.  Keep up the good work, Good day.  

« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 12:50:48 PM by lillyc »
As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.

Offline John Knapp

• I BUY 2 MUCH IRON
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2009, 03:35:17 PM »
Goodbye Erich....Don't come back.
John

Offline Will Person

• Back from the big house
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2009, 04:56:44 PM »
Erich,  good bye.   I think I feel the pain in my a$$ leaving.  What a good day.

Will 8-)

Offline Robert Hilman

« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2009, 08:02:12 AM »
Gee, and I liked him! ;D ;D ;D
I hear voices..........and they don't like you!