Author Topic: future e-tank  (Read 1553 times)

Offline Robert Bearfield

future e-tank
« on: February 26, 2015, 10:36:24 AM »
my wife has been around these in the past. a few years, like 3 or 4, i saw this on craigslist, if i remember right, for $100 or so. we picked it up and i hooked it up, and our son came up with the chair.
it came out of a collage and was used for treating athletes feet. we do our feet with it. really feels good. BUT, everytime i look at it, i think E-TANK.will try to include pictures.
Ignorance can be taught, STUPID is permanent. I speak 3 languages, english, sarcasm, and profanity, and I am very fluent in at least 2 of them.

Offline C. Perry Rapier

Re: future e-tank
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 05:58:35 PM »
Hello Robert. I have never seen one of these before. Its pretty neat. BUT, as cheap and as easy to get as SS is, there is no way in hello that I would ruin this thing you got here. If it makes your feet feel better thats terrific. Cause when your feet hurt you hurt all over. Thats my thinking.  :)

Offline Mark Zizzi

• Doesn't like warped bottoms
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 06:25:50 PM »
I agree with Perry. Maybe if I had some giant piece like one of those huge 4 foot wide skillets I could see a one time electro use, but not for general use. I would have a hard time not thinking about all the feet that were in there before my skillets, lol.  ;D ;)

Offline C. Perry Rapier

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 06:31:34 PM »
I agree with Perry. Maybe if I had some giant piece like one of those huge 4 foot wide skillets I could see a one time electro use, but not for general use. I would have a hard time not thinking about all the feet that were in there before my skillets, lol.  ;D ;)

Hello Mark. If you want to use a skillet to soak your feet in then get a number 14 Griswold BL with HR. They work the best. The slant logo will work if you are in a pinch but for the best results stick with the block logo. And if you don't have a size 14 then you can use a deep number 10 skillet for a single foot soak. Thats what I always use anyway.

Offline Mark Zizzi

• Doesn't like warped bottoms
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 07:07:05 AM »
Hello Mark. If you want to use a skillet to soak your feet in then get a number 14 Griswold BL with HR. They work the best. The slant logo will work if you are in a pinch but for the best results stick with the block logo. And if you don't have a size 14 then you can use a deep number 10 skillet for a single foot soak. Thats what I always use anyway.

Perry, I would never use a skillet to soak my feet, that's silly.  ::)

I'd use a #3 Yankee Bowl with bail handle!   ;) ;D

« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 07:08:20 AM by mark21221 »

Offline Jeff Friend

• Oh boy . . . PANCAKES . . . my favorite!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 10:39:22 AM »
I agree with Perry.  If you use it, the tank will eventually be ruined and possible leak.  A polyethylene drum with scrap metal for the anode is a better option.
Hold still rabbit so I can dunk you in this bucket of lye!

Offline Robert Bearfield

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 08:47:08 PM »
there are jets and a heater in that unit, you get it hot, add some epson salts and 2 or 3 drops of soap. get in the hydraulic  chair, raise it and lower it to put your feet in the tank. feels awesome.
Ignorance can be taught, STUPID is permanent. I speak 3 languages, english, sarcasm, and profanity, and I am very fluent in at least 2 of them.